Need a hand to build your brand?
It's a fact, there are 5.7 million SMEs in the UK! That's why you have to make sure that your brand stands out in a sea of competitors. To solve this we've put together a package specifically tailored to suit your business.
- Are you an SME who needs professional support to help build your brand?
- Maybe your current logo doesn't reflect your business, it may not fit onto your website, business card or exhibition stand and still look consistent? It may look great on your website but not on printed material?
- Do you have brand guidelines for your team, or do you use too many colours, fonts and different styles of images. Creating a visual style is our forte and this is where we can work with SMEs on achieving a great looking brand. We have the technical know how to achieve this for any digital or printed marketing items giving your business a consistent style.
How we can help
Examples include creative brochure design, quality business card design, advertising, digital images and graphics for your website, social media, or marketing campaigns, scaling up to large print for exhibition and signage design. Aligning these can all help shape and build a more consistent brand to then help project your service or product in a consistent approach.
- It helps to build customer recognition across all online and offline material. It's found that potential customers are far more likely to choose a brand they recognise over something unfamiliar.
- It helps to have a competitive edge in your marketplace. The more recognition you have, the more you can build your brand, which then elevates your brand to stand out from your competitors.
- It helps to have a loyal brand following. Your customers will be interested in your new products before they are released, they can then endorse your brand on your behalf.
- It helps to convey your values as customers are attracted to brands that they can connect their values to. When you build an emotional connection with customers your brand gets stronger.
Take a look and get in touch for an no obligation chat now.
iD re-Brand offer with brand guidelines & support*
Suitable if you need a new logo, brand guidelines and struggle with a consistent brand in your team.
£495 per month for 4 months
Starting with a free 2 hour meeting, Jane & Nick will discuss where your existing logo and branding are letting you down. From this meeting a series of questions will be asked based on your business objectives and values. A new logo and branding can be formed from these to include:
• 3x logo concepts, these are then developed from your feedback before agreeing the final design. This includes suitable fonts and colours, maybe looking at the strapline if need be.
• New logo suite to apply to all marketing material across digital and print applications.
• Brand guidelines; a more concise PDF is designed to represent your business as discussed in the meeting. Up to 2 sets of amends are included to create the final document so you can implement them back at the office or pass onto suppliers.
• Advice & steering on marketing material, exhibition design, what images to use for your social media or website and any branded items.
This package is designed to help SMEs maintain a consistent brand across all marketing material and on digital platforms. By working with us you will save time as we will base our designs on feedback agreed at the free initial meeting. This includes a monthly chat on the phone to discuss any issues you need addressing, with email support if you or your team need to.
*Package includes initial meeting, agreed graphics and work outlined in bullet points above, up to 6 hours of consultancy work per month for 4 months. Details TBC at initial meeting.
We always prefer to work with clients to manage the budget in an efficient way, we often find there are always a few options to get you to where you need to be! If you require printed materials such as leaflets and brochures, these will be an additional cost as these packages do not include the cost of producing them. We have a bank of trusted suppliers and we’ll manage the entire process to ensure you get the very best result to market your new design. For complex digital projects we can collaborate with the relevant partners to maintain consistency with the logo and branding.
"Taking a hands on approach and watching a creative project transform a business really is our passion and gives us the greatest sense of satisfaction."
If you need something more bespoke why not contact us for a chat to discuss your requirements? We’d be more than happy to talk things through and see if we can help, with no obligation and no pressure!